Back from Hiatus...

Wow...it's been a while since I posted anything regarding trading. I've got a new strategy(for me anyway) that's quite simple and so far, has been quite successful. I'll be posting images of live trades as they come along starting tonight.

Trading is a tricky business to master. Typically it's the psychology of trading that's the most difficult area to progress through. The next most difficult area for me is trade management, of which 50% of that falls under trading psychology. I'll be adding my thoughts of why I entered a trade, thoughts during its progression, and why I exited the trade to my posts.

My hope is that folks who visit this blog will get an understanding and possibly a bit of education as I progress toward my goal as a full time currency trader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Starts Early...

Best Entries for Today