Some New Stuff...

First off, I've abandned the stochastics I added to the charts just a month ago. I found nothing of value in their addition.

The next thing is I've been looking at a new methodology showed to me by the hedge fund trader I blogged about just a few posts ago. It's called the Market Matrix and it's an offshoot of the Delta Phenomenon developed by Jim Sloman and J. Welles Wilder in the early '80s. The Market Matrix has been developed by Steve Copan. It involves cycles within the lunar month and lunar year. It also involves counting the number of points within the lunar months and then predicting where the next turn of the cycle will be. I don't understand it completely and until I do it will stay as a system in development in my arsenal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Starts Early...

Best Entries for Today