New Currency Pairs Line Up...

I've added and removed a few currencies from the line up of daily monitored pairs. The pairs I monitor as of today on a daily basis are EUR./JPY, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/CHF, USD/CHF and GBP/CHF.

Each day I start off by marking the previous day's high and low using a dashed horizontal line. I also set fib retracements on the daily charts along with nearby horizontal support and resistance levels from the same daily charts. The daily pivots are added by an indicator. Asian over night ranges are marked on the 15-min chart. The Asian range is defined from midnight GMT to 7:00am GMT. At this point I wait for a break out of the Asian range high or low, and jump on for the ride. They don't all work out, but enough of them do that it put the probabilities in my favor. That gives me the edge I need to profit from the market.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Starts Early...

Best Entries for Today