End of Week...

Thursday and Friday were not good. A few wins mixed in with too many losses. I gave up half my profits from what was a pretty good week up until Thursday evening. Damn, I hate when that happens. I have to say the possibility of a total global financial meltdown loomed heavy in my thoughts. Next week will be another very interesting week. I hope the world economy makes it through. This is truly a very scary financial time.

I'm a firm believer that the evidence is overwhelming that when you elect a person(President Bush) and a body of people(U.S. Congress) to a govern the most powerful country on earth that represent a financial ideology instead of the best interests of the constituents, you get a financial disaster like we have now. God help us. It may be all we have left to hope for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Starts Early...

Best Entries for Today