Better Than A Loss...

Nothing good to report except that I didn't take a loss. Nor did I have any profits. GBP/USD traded in a tight range during the very late Asian session to the mid-morning London session. I got caught in a couple of trades that looked like good setups and took two small losses. Fortunately, at the very end of the session I was able to find a nice little 40 pip runner that brought me back to break even. Whew!

Tonight should be much better.

Something I didn't touch on in the post on strategy from a couple of days ago are exits. Particularly where to exit and how much. I'm pulling some thoughts together as I realize this is a real weakness in my trading. They're discretionary(not a bad thing), but sometimes much too early and without reason. I'll address this in an upcoming post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Starts Early...

Best Entries for Today