Outta Here...

I'm out of here until Sunday evening(Monday morning Euro/London). There's not too much going on with end of Q1, end of the Japanese fiscal year and G10 this weekend[I meant to write G20. And it's not this weekend it's this Thursday. Sorry for the misinformation] addressing currencies. This should be an interesting meeting. I'll be keeping a keen eye on what ever statement they release and try to have a reasonable analysis together before the start of next week.

Don't forget that the UK switches to BST(GMT+1) this Sunday at 1:00am. This means everything starts an hour earlier for me. Thank God. Every so often I miss moves because they happen an hour after I sign off for the session.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Starts Early...

Best Entries for Today