Not Exactly What I Wanted...


This trade started off good enough with an entry based on a lower high with an inside bar(IB). It ran down to +23 where I scaled a portion and moved my stop to entry. It eventually moved to +35 or so and retreated back up to take my stop. At least I ended up with a slight bit of profit. Better than a loss any day.

These types of trades happen. They seem to take place after days where there are huge moves, like yesterday. I think there's just a lot of indecision in the market as it digests what to do next.

Another post 'Big Day' pattern I've noticed is the smoother, more predictable moves happen at around 4:00am GMT. Why? I have no idea other than Asian traders booking profits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Starts Early...

Best Entries for Today