Long, Tough Session...

Wednesday's session was difficult to get a entry I believed would move in my chosen direction. The trend for both GBP/USD and GBP/JPY was down overall. Both were slowing their descents by the time London opened for business. Movement was slow for GBP/USD covering very little ground on it's inevitable march upward. UK Trade Balance data was released and shown to be negative. I waited for a drop that never came. Finally, I found an Inside bar formation that looked to fit the bill. No go. I took a loss for -16 when the subsequent candle invalidated my entry. That was the extent of my trading for Wednesday. I couldn't reconcile the price action of a stronger GBP to the poor Trade Balance data. Hopefully, the tea leaves will be clearer for today's session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Starts Early...

Best Entries for Today