Fine End to the Week...

After a tough week of missing several excellent entries, I finally caught a couple of good ones in a row. The first was a break of the 1.4500 round number. Unfortunately, I was not able to grab the optimal entry at the bounce off the 4-hr 50% fib retracement. Still it was a good profitable trade.

The second trade was the one I'm really proud of. I recognized price was making a play for the previous day's high(and weekly high) at 1.4597. In particular it made it's push in the last 15-mins before the London open and failed not only to reach the 1.4600 round number, but also failed to reach 1.4597 previous day's high. I took a short entry off an inverted hammer on the 5-min chart and the rest is history. Nice bit of profits added to the account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Starts Early...

Best Entries for Today